Review of The Jesus Bible NIV Edition

I LOVE the look of this Bible! The cover is so stylish and contemporary with a linen type front and back with stylish logo type thing on the front.  It just screamed 'modern' and just is so appealing to me.

It has writings within also from Max Lucado, Ravi Zacharias, Randy Alcorn and Louie Giglio - to name a few.  It has writings in the side panels throughout relevant to the content in that section.  At the end it has a NIV dictionary and concordance.  Each book of the Bible has an introductory section too.

This Bible was created to show you Jesus throughout the Bible and find Him in every book.

I can't rave highly enough about this Bible. I love it. It would make an amazing gift and get one for yourself.  I love that publishers are putting out Bible's that look this great too!

Please note that I was sent a copy of this Bible in exchange for my review, however the opinions expressed are my own.










Comments

Post a Comment