Review of NIV Journal the Word Bible For Women by Zondervan


This NIV Journal The Word Bible For Women has a really pretty, unique cover - being dark navy (like black) with gold and red floral decorations and the words 'my soul finds rest in God Psalm 62:1. It is a hard cover bible with a cloth feel to it. The spine, also has the floral decoration on it.  It opens to a presentation page in gold, then a title page. It has one gold ribbon marker.


The page layout is single column and the pages lay flat - which is really handy.  I love the new comfort print - as they call it - font that is used.  It is clear and easy to read. It is also a unique size at 8"x6.5"x2". I love it! It actually does not look like a typical Bible at all!  There is space in a column beside the text for notes - since it is a journalling Bible.  Jesus words are in red too, in this one.

There are no maps at the end, but there is a subject index and a few pages titled 'notes'.

I love this Bible!!! I would definitely recommend this for any woman! It would make a fantastic gift also.  It's the kind of Bible I want to carry around everywhere for the appearance of it alone (and of course for the content, but I'm reviewing this particular one as to how it stands apart from other Bibles). Also the size of it makes it really handy to carry, it is a decent weight but not super heavy.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this Bible for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

You can purchase this Bible here.









Comments