Review of 'We Are The Gardeners' by Joanna Gaines

For those of you who follow Fixer Upper and the Gaines this story will be something you will quickly refer back in your mind to the episode showing their beautiful garden and garden house they made - somewhere near the end of the last season I think?  That went through my mind as I read this as I can picture the real life version! This is a story of the process of their beautiful garden from the kids perspective starting with a fern given to Joanna from Chip which the kids overwatered to death. But, they did not give up and got more and learned how to look after them.

The illustrations by Julianna Swaney are just darling - really really cute and add so much to the story.

I actually find it inspiring - as I do anything the Gaines' family do!  It's just so wholesome and such a great activity for families to do together - planting a garden and enjoying it.  While a very simple story, it is really sweet.  I will be buying a hard copy of this book for sure.

You can purchase this book here.

Please note I was sent a digital copy of this book for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Comments