Review Of Just In Case You Ever Wonder by Max Lucado

This is a beautiful, hardback book.  The story is really beautiful and I look forward to reading it to my children as it establishes God's heart for them and how much He loves them and is a part of their world.  Children need to hear this message and hear it often.

The illustrations in the book are average.  They are fairly simple watercolours, nothing outstanding in my opinion.

I believe books like this are powerful is growing children's perspective of God and Christian worldview. I would definitely recommend this book for any parent wanting to instill more of God into their kids.  It's a keeper!

Please Note: Booksneeze provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review.  This review is my own and not influenced by anyone else.

Comments