Review of Three Cups by Tony Townsley

This one is a keeper!  I have the hardcover edition of this and this is definitely a book that you will be drawn to by its cover alone.  Full of beautiful illustrations, this tells the tale of a little boy given three cups for his 5th birthday.  His parents had decided that he is old enough to get an allowance now and they taught him that the three cups are how he separates his money. One cup is for saving, one for spending and one for giving.  This story brought tears to my eyes, it is just beautiful! I love the principles being taught here and can see how it really sets a child up to use their money wisely and to value money.

This is definitely going to be one of my favorite children's books as it has everything going for it - beautiful illustrations AND a fantastic story.  I totally recommend every family having this book!  

Please Note: Booksneeze provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to review.  This review is my own and not influenced by anyone else.


Comments