Review of 'I Can Learn The Bible' by Holly Hawkins Shivers

This book draws you in from the cover!  A gorgeous hardback book with fantastic illustrations, not too big but not too small, I love it!  The inside also does not disappoint and continues on with the great graphic design and illustrations as on the cover.  It begins with a note to the parents and a suggested way of using the book each day for devotions with your children. Each section is divided into weeks.  So for week one following the suggested way of using it, there is enough for seven days. In that seven days there is repetition - but we all know that is the best way to learn things!
I love that the scripture each week is based on can also be the memory verse for the week.
This book is a great little package for busy parents wanting to establish good practices with their families, all the work is done here you just have to set aside the time.
I love it and can't wait till my son is a bit older so we can read through it together! The concepts are easy for children to understand and the scriptures are broken down contextually.
I highly recommend this book!  It would make a great gift also.

Please note that Booklook sent me a complimentary copy for my review.  This review is my own.

Comments