Review of Words To Dream On Bedtime Bible Stories and Prayers by Diane Stortz

I was excited to receive this book in the mail, it's a decent size book with the most gorgeous styling and illustrations - the cover makes you want to dive right in.  The illustrations are similar to Disney type characters which is familiar for children.  Separated into two sections: Old Testament Stories and New Testament Stories, each story takes a portion of scripture and writes it in easy to understand language for children.  It also includes a 'Words to dream on' section which is generally a key scripture and a 'Sleepytime Prayer' or 'Bedtime Blessing' for each.
This is a gorgeous book that I look forward to reading at bedtime with my son in the days to come. Highly recommend!

Please note I was sent a copy of this book for review from Booklook however the opinions are completely my own.

Comments