Review of 'The Plans I Have For You' by Amy Parker

This book is formed around the concepts expressed in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

With adorable, bright illustrations throughout it is a welcome addition to our child's library.  I love the positivity shining throughout and how it instills a sense of fun and hope for the future as they can indeed become anyone they would like to be - any occupation primarily is the focus here.

It speaks of how God created them especially to fulfill a role that He has placed within them all they need to do it and that will bring much joy!

I would recommend this book for sure.  It's really sweet, happy and a lot of fun.

Please note: Booklook sent me a copy of this book for my review - this review is completely my own.


Comments