Review of 'Forever My Little Boy' by Karen Kingbury

 Just a small hardcover book - measuring approx 6 by 6.5 inches, this simple book with great illustrations really is a gem!  It's not really a story as such - it's a combination of scriptures, parental thoughts, poems, and prayers written from the perspective of the parents for their son from when he is born through the years till the parents are older.  It really shows the devotion of the parents in every way to their son as  he grows, giving words of wisdom.

I have not seen anything like this before. I imagine this would make a great gift to give at a baby shower. There is also a 'girl' version for females!  It's just really sweet. I'm thinking any reading age for this book - it's even lovely to give parents.

I would definitely recommend this book - particularly as a gift book as it will be treasured as all parents can relate to this.


Please note that Booklook sent me a copy of this book for my review - however my opinions are my own.


















Comments