Review of 'My Little Bible" by Mary Hollingsworth

This is just a small padded hard cover book. The illustrations are colorful and cute.  It has an old testament section and then a New Testament section and basically is just a very short paragraph summary of each story on the left side and then a picture on the right.  It has a simple little question at the bottom of the paragraph also that applies to the story.

My opinion? It's just okay.  It's aimed for toddlers and preschoolers, but to be honest I have a toddler and he would rip the paper pages still. Might have been better to make this as a board book? I think it would have worked better.   I don't think I would have purchased this if I had seen it in a store first.  It would be ok probably for an older child? Maybe 4 or 5?

Please note that Booklook sent me a copy of this book for my review -however this review is entirely my own.

Comments