Review of 'Hope Unfolding' by Becky Thompson


This book is so highly reviewed everywhere I look, that I was intrigued to get a copy and check it out for myself.  My overall impression of the tone of this book is it is incredibly warm. I don't know if I have read a book ever that comes across so warmly.  Becky's style of writing is very close and friendly, like you're her best friend and she wants to bless you and encourage you personally.  

I found it very easy to read - the writing style lends itself to that.  It is very heart felt and real as she shares things she's been through or relates situations most mom's will understand and have experienced at some point.  This book is just one of encouragement, to lift up weary souls and give them the much needed affirmation and hope in their circumstances.  It shows how really, as mom's, we all go through many of the same emotions and feelings and that you aren't alone.  The entire way through Becky gently directs the reader back to the loving arms of God.  Finding God in the midst of it all and holding fast to Him.

This book would make a great gift for all mom's!  Something positive and encouraging,  like a best friend in a book!

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book for review but this review is entirely my own.

Comments