Review of 'I Believe In Jesus - Leading Your Child To Christ' by John MacArthur

Fantastic book! What a great idea!

This book lays out the salvation message in a way that children can easily follow and understand.  It starts off talking about who God is, and how Adam and Eve let Satan talk them into doing something God told them not to.  It talks about forgiveness, then onto Jesus birth, life, death and resurrection. Then he tells the child that God will forgive them right now and how they need to believe in what Jesus did for them and receive Him as their Savior.

The illustrations are okay, I'm not a big fan of the style, but they work with the text.

This is an important book for every family to have. I would definitely recommend it.

Please note that Booklook sent me a copy of this book for my review however these opinions expressed are my own.

Comments