Review of Jesus Calling My First Bible Storybook by Sarah Young



I was so excited to receive this new book by Sarah  Young.  We have others of hers and love them.  This book follows suit - we love it!  The cover is adorable showing children walking with Jesus.  I love all the animals through out the illustrations - well, I just love the illustrations! They are delightful. My three year old son loves them!

It covers the story of Creation, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Ten Commandments, David and Goliath, Jonah, Daniel and the lions, Esther, Jesus Birth, Jesus Baptism, Jesus feeding many people, Jesus Calming Storm, Prodigal Son, Jesus loves children, Zacchaeus, The Cross, The Resurrection, Jesus is coming again, and God's family.

All based on scripture, each story is just a few sentences long.  There is a key verse and a summary of application - which is very simple for young readers/listeners.

I love this Bible and would definitely recommend it.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book for purposes of review however the opinions expressed are all my own.

Comments