Review of 'My Mother's Quilts: Devotions of Love, Legacy, Family and Faith" by Ramona Richards

This is a lovely little hardcover book.  It would make a fantastic gift for quilters - particularly mothers or grandmothers.  I think people interested in the history of quilts would also love this book.  It is a collection of personal stories and memories from the author, each associated with a particular quilt.

Each devotional is a few pages long and start off with a scripture at the beginning and end with a 'prayer starter'.  There are photos of the quilts that the devotions and memories are built around on each also. The stories are very simple with a very simple message or thought.

I imagine this book would be an absolute treasure for the author's family line, to pass down the generations as it really documents a lot of family history.

Please note that I was sent this book for the purpose of review, however the opinions are my own.

Comments