Review of 'Glimmer Girls Miracle in Music City' by Natalie Grant



I am so glad to get a chance to check out this book!  And I am so glad books like this are out there.  As a bookworm all my life, I know I would have loved this when I was younger.

This book is one in a series of Faithgirlz books written by Natalie Grant - who is also an award winning Christian music artist.  Interestingly Natalie has three daughters: twins and a younger sister and this story is about twins and their younger sister - and their mother is a famous recording artist.  How fun, that she is obviously drawing on their own lives - especially fun for Natalie's daughters.  I couldn't help but think of 'Maddie' from  the tv show, Nashville every time also  - guess it's a popular name :-)

To sum up the story, it is Maddie and Mia's adventures in Nashville under their mother's wise direction and guidance.  Adventures and lessons such as the way we use our gifts to glorify God and not ourselves,  a visit to a homeless shelter to volunteer and the importance of helping others, singing at Grand Ole Opry and a missing guitar.

It's a sweet story and has some great Biblical values and morals throughout, which is refreshing.  I would definitely recommend this book.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book for purposes of review, however the review is entirely my own.




Comments