Review of 'The Better Life' by Claire Diaz-Ortiz


really enjoyed this book!  It's small in size and packed with interesting anecdotes, full of positivity, motivating thoughts, and ideas. I read it in one sitting.


The chapters are all varying lengths - some just a page, others a bit longer. I think the idea of the book is that it is easy to pick up and read no matter how much time you have, and you will be inspired.

To give you an idea here are some of the topics in the contents in no particular order:

Set your Intentions
Live through the hurt
Be open to see
Stop beating yourself up
Practice makes perfect
Find Peace around you
Disconnect
Track Your days
Worry less
Learn the art of hospitality
Do Good
Remember it's just stuff

And many more!  Claire is a very well connected, blessed young lady who has had the privilege of many worldwide experiences, adventures and connections.  I found the style of writing very easy to read and likable.  Her thoughts are well rounded and solid.

I would recommend this book - it would also make a great gift for someone too.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book for my review, however the review is entirely my own.




Comments