Review of 'Habits For Our Holiness' by Philip Nation

This is a very well put together book - simplistic in nature, and easy to read. I was excited to find a book on holiness as that topic doesn't come up a lot these days and yet it is so vital to our walk with God. I also noted that Christine Caine endorsed the book at the beginning also.

What Philip does is take you through different practices, like disciplines of faith.  The different disciplines covered are:  worship, Bible study, Prayer, fasting, fellowship, rest, simple living, servanthood, submission, spiritual leadership and disciple making. Each of these is a chapter.  It has lots of subtitles throughout, which add to the readability.

This book would be a great book for a new believer, in fact an important book, because this information will make all the difference to their experience with Jesus. It's relevant, unlike many of the older mystical books on holiness, which makes it more user friendly.

A must read for all Christians in my opinion!  Definitely recommend!

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for my review, however the opinions expressed are entirely my own.





Comments