Review of "Shaken Discovering Your True Identity In The Midst Of Life's Storms" by Tim Tebow


I was intrigued by this book.  Not being a football fan myself but living with my husband and his family who all are avid fans - I had definitely heard Tim Tebow's name before.  I had heard glimpses of his Godly character and the stands he makes for his faith, so this book piqued my interest.

It is a really easy book to read. The writing style flows effortlessly and is very relational and warm.  I appreciated his gentleness and his transparency in telling the stories of his struggles and how things really affected him.  If anything this book has deepened my respect for him.  A man of integrity and character, in an age where that isn't really valued, really stands out.

Tim shares his experiences and others experiences and encouragements about how he dealt with things to also help the reader deal with similar things in their life.  I was impressed that he has such a strong base of family and friends that he turns to who support him.  In life that is the biggest blessing to have.

This book will be a blessing for any football fans out there and a great christmas gift!  He shares about his faith in Jesus candidly, throughout the book and how this faith has helped him through things.

I would definitely recommend this book.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for my review, however my review is entirely my own.

Comments