Review of 'Found' by Sally Lloyd-Jones and Jago (Psalm 23)

This book is a piece of art around the 23rd Psalm.  While aimed for children, with simplified language, for me the art alone makes this a book worthy of any coffee table.

The version I have is a board book with a slightly padded feel to the cover.  It opens to a full page spread illustration of a shepherd in a field with sheep resting around him... starting 'God is my Shepherd. And I am his little lamb.  Reminding me of the Susan Ashton song 'Hunger and Thirst' beginning 'You are my shepherd, I am your little lamb' (which is now going through my mind as I read it).

I will post some photos of the illustrations below - they are just so stunning. I highly recommend this book on every level - it is utterly delightful.

Please note that Booklook sent me a copy of this book for purposes of review, however the opinions expressed are entirely my own.



Comments