Review of "Love Your Work" by Robert Dickie III

I just finished this book now and WOW - I feel so inspired and excited at the possibilities!  What an amazing resource.  Full of practical advice, tips, personal anecdotes and other forward thinking information - this book is a goldmine for today's job market.

I really enjoyed Robert's writing style - it was easy to read, and conversational.  It is very evident he sure knows his stuff on this topic.  I didn't know how much I needed to read the information in this book. It's like reminding me of things I've known and reiterating their importance, and showing how those things translate to today's ever changing world.  How people of today's world have to have an attitude of lifetime learning now as things change so fast, we have to keep up.

I'm just really glad I read this book.  It has sharpened my
focus, reminded me what's important and makes me feel confident about keeping up with all the changes in technology etc.  He recommends books, websites to follow, and websites to gain more skills among lots of other information.  He discusses up and coming technologies, and gives tips to staying ahead of the game and the importance of that.  There is just so much in this book.

I highly recommend this book for everyone! Especially if you feel overwhelmed with all the changes in today's society - this really motivates you to keep up!  I've got pages marked and am ready to put much of it to action.

Please note that Moody Publishers sent me a copy of this book for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.




Comments