Review of 'The Beautiful Word For Christmas' book by Zondervan

This book is gorgeous to look at!   It features the beautiful hand lettering and illustrative artwork of Kristi Smith throughout, making it a real piece of art for that alone!  The book begins with hand lettered and colored story of Jesus' birth from the Bible artistically written across 50 pages.  The first devotion begins on page 54-57, which is 'The Beauty of Receiving'.

This devotional is a collection of 'real life' stories of other women around christmas time.  It is heart warming, inspiring and creative.  These personal stories deal with the stresses of the season, gifting, unworthiness of love, forgiveness, generosity etc.  There were some
great ideas in there I have noted to add to my christmas traditions - such as an ornament exchange!

This book would be an amazing gift for any woman! There is something there for everyone I'm sure!
I would definitely recommend it.

You can purchase this here

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.





Comments