Review of 'Unwrapping The Names Of Jesus' by Asheritah Ciuciu

I'm going to start by saying straight out - I LOVE THIS BOOK!  Not only does it look beautiful right down to the end pages, but I am left feeling so inspired! So much so, in fact, that I went online and bought a advent wreath to follow the steps she outlines and do advent this year with my family. I am so excited.  I love the traditions of christmas and Asheritah has made it so easy to know what to do, having outlined all the steps and scriptures etc. She explained advent in such an easy to understand way. I've always wondered about it and what it is all about.

Each day is numbered and along with her devotion it also has a challenge, a prayer and a further study section.

This book is laden with ideas and inspirations!  Each week has a spread of activities to do that week for example: Bake a birthday cake for Jesus, make snowflakes, make hot cocoa for the homeless, bake cookies... and much more.

I am very excited for December 1st to come along in two weeks to go through this entire book again but this time with my family!  I will let you know how it goes if I remember!

I definitely recommend this book!  You can buy it here

UPDATE: We are now in week two of reading this book every day.  I still like it but just wanted to add that the content is more adult than for children/family type devotions.  Only adult in that it goes in-depth about spiritual aspects at times.

Please note that I was sent a copy for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.





Comments