Review of 'The Million-Dollar One-Person Business' by Elaine Pofeldt

This is one really interesting book. I read it cover to cover in one sitting pretty much devouring the information Elaine presents.  It is very inspiring, stimulating and really does provide you with steps forward to discovering your own direction.  The main thing that amazed me was how it is really possible these days!  With the ability to outsource everything right down to orders going straight to the manufacturer who also ships them.  Having access to high quality for every step just using online sources. It's just amazing how it can all work.

There are a lot of examples of people who have made million dollar businesses throughout the book - which I found really interesting too.  It really challenged my state of resignation with ideas as I feel like there is just so much competition out there.  Elaine's response to that in the book is that if you find something uniquely you - then there maybe other varieties, but not what you are or can do as that's what sets it apart.

Definitely recommend this for anyone who finds the title catches their attention.  It has great information, resources and wisdom within.  Now to find that one thing that I can do...

Please note that I was sent this book in exchange for my review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

You can purchase this book here



Comments