Review of 'There Is More' by Brian Houston

 As a kiwi growing up in this part of the world, and being in these circles with common friends for years, it was great to get my hands on Brian's newest book.  Full of positive, uplifting words, Brian shares stories from his life growing up in New Zealand and how they got to Sydney and some of the challenges he and Bobbie faced before Hillsong came to be. He uses examples of experiences the church has gone through also to illustrate his points throughout. This book encourages the reader to hold fast to God in all situations because there is always more.

As always, I enjoy Brian's teaching style, his wisdom and his unwavering commitment to God.  He certainly has experienced some amazing miracles on his journey and God has really been faithful to him. He is very inspiring. This is a great book to read and I recommend it.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.
The copy I received was an Uncorrected Proof because the release date is for March 2018.


Comments