Review of 'This I Know' by Laura Dingman

 This is written as a 6 week Bible Study on 'trusting your unknown future to a known God' and on just completing reading it through, I have to say I am very impressed.  What a powerful Bible Study.  Laura has written it beautifully - it kept my attention, was positive and uplifting and everything a good Bible study should be.  Her choice of questions, for me at least, really helped me think through things.  Just excellent all round.

Plus on a personal note, this study was just what I needed, right now, to reaffirm things I know, and ground me once more with scriptural truth about our circumstances.  Amazing how God does that bringing books into your life when you need to read them. This was one of those.
It is laid out in sections so the first week, for example, then follows with four days of study.  That goes on for all six weeks. She looks at different aspects of who God is, according to what the Bible says, and focussing in on that despite what's going on around us.

She also mentioned the Ignition Daily Examen - which I had never heard of till now also,  and looks great also.

I really like her tone, her delivery and her message. This is a great Bible study - nothing negative at all!  Highly recommend!

You can purchase it here.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.




Comments