Review of 'God Always Keeps His Promises' by Max Lucado

This is a beautiful, hard bound,  illustrated book full of stories teaching children about God, and how they can always count on Him. Each chapter is around 8 spreads of illustration and text and ends with a section 'My Promise To God'. Also a prayer and some scriptures follow at the end.

What it is, is Max telling stories, using scripture, to teach about a quality of GOD. It is easy for children to understand and relatable for them.  It has a ribbon marker to keep your place and also has a To/ From page at the beginning if you are giving it as a gift - it would make a great gift!

I took a picture of the contents page below if you want to see the topics covered.

I like this book a lot!  You can buy it here.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.









Comments