Review of NKJV Spirit Filled Life Bible Leather Editor - Jack Hayford

This Bible is absolutely stunning!  I cannot recommend it highly enough.  It comes encased in a protective heavy cardboard box to protect the exquisite leather edition inside.  It has a thumb index to the side for quick reference, two ribbon bookmarks, maps and concordance.  There are an impressive list of contributors to this Bible including known names such as: Mike Bickle, Ron Kenoly, Joy Dawson, Reinhard Bonnke, to name a few.

At the end it has some pages on how to lead someone to the Lord. I thought that was pretty cool and haven't seen that in a Bible before, that I can remember.

The font is a good size and easy to read. This Bible is just packed with interesting side notes,  word explanations, tips on praying the word etc.  It is fantastic!

You can purchase this here.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this Bible for purposes of review, however all opinions are entirely my own.

Comments