Review of Princess Grace Sticker and Activity Book

A sweet paperback book, though I am a bit torn as to it's ideal age group because the princesses would appeal to ages 4 -6 but I'm not sure if that 'princess - obsession' thing lasts till 8 years old?  The word find and the dot-to-dot and secret code in particular are a bit advanced for the 4-6 age range.  The age I bought it for, a four year old, as she loves princesses, as mentioned above many of the things are too advanced for her but she loves princesses and stickers.  The stickers are really cute and seem good quality.  It has great illustrations and is a lovely looking book so maybe the younger ages won't be bothered by the things they don't know how to do yet?  I'm really not sure?
I would recommend this book more for age 7 and 8 if she is still into princesses, it would then be a perfect activity book in my opinion.

Please note: Booklook sent me a complimentary copy of this book for my honest review. The review is entirely my own

Comments