Review of Song Of The Stars A Christmas Story by Sally Lloyd-Jones (Board Book)

This book is the perfect package in my opinion. The illustrations/paintings are absolutely stunning throughout the book - it truly is a masterpiece and such a delight visually. The paintings are by Alison Joy and just beautiful.  The story is wonderful and unique! Taking the view of creation waiting for it's Savior and how they recognized the time of His coming. It creates a sense of excitement from the depths of the sea across the animal kingdom for the birth of Jesus  "the one who made us has come to live with us".  I love it. I love the focus on Jesus as Creator as well as Savior. I love the angle on this - it's refreshing. I always believe that the animals praise God by who they are and what they do and the Bible says that God takes care of the sparrow, they are a special part of God's creation and this book draws attention to that while not taking the focus of Jesus.

I would definitely recommend this book!

Please note Booklook sent me a copy of this book for my review, my opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Comments