Review of 'Princess Prayers' by Crystal Bowman

This book was everything I hoped it would be.  It's pink, its glittery/sparkly, and it has beautiful flowers and princesses throughout.  I love that Crystal came up with this, because so many little girls are into princesses. It's great to make the connection between the princesses and faith in Jesus.

Each page/spread has an illustration then a prayer based around a scripture which is also noted.  There are crowns, butterflies, small animals, jewelry, beautiful castles - all you would expect from the princess theme which will delight small readers.

Each prayer is written in a rhyming style, which works well. They are fairly short.  I would think very young girls that have this read to them would also love it.




The prayers are as follows:

My morning prayer
Be glad
God's beauty
Pretty Flowers
Happy Times
When I am afraid
God's love
I'm sorry
God's riches
Keep me safe
Forever and ever
God made it all
Praise the Lord
Near to God
My nighttime Prayer

This is a really lovely book that all little girls would love I'm sure! I would definitely recommend it. I will be giving a copy to some little princesses I know for sure.

Please note that I was sent a copy for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

You can buy a copy of this book here.

Comments