Review of 'Just Let Go' by Courtney Walsh

I rarely read or review novels, however this is one of those times.  This book has a 'Hallmark romance' feel about it from the beginning.  I actually found it difficult to read because of this predictability that I felt with it, and frustration with the plot.  I'm not sure what else to say without giving the plot away but it starts out with an Olympic Skier who stops in a small town, gets into a fight with a 'fan' causing damage and has a court order to stay in town meaning he misses important ski training etc.  He comes across the girl who owns the local flower shop, who has no interest in him and it all goes from there.

I didn't like it, so I wouldn't recommend it.  Though maybe others won't be frustrated with the things I was and enjoy it? We are all different - just my opinion.

You can purchase this book here.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Comments