Review of 'I Am The Names Of God For Little Ones' by Diane Stortz Illustrated by Diane Le Feyer

Oh my! I love this board book!  I love everything about it.  The textured, sparkly cover, the utterly gorgeous illustrations throughout and the incredible topic.  What a fantastic idea to have a children's book on.  Diane has really nailed it with this book - it is easy to read with little ones, it is engaging for them.  Everything about this book is just perfect.
I read it through with my five year old - who barely sits still and this kept his interest till the end.

These are the names of God covered:
Creator  (Elohim)
God All Powerful (El Shaddai)
I am (Jehovah)
God Who Saves (El Mashaah)
The Lord Will Provide (Jehovah Jireh)
The Lord Who Heals (Jehovah Rophe
Son Of God
Teacher (Rabbi)
Good Shepherd
Savior
Friend
King of Kings

Each one has a full page spread with a scripture relating to the name, a thought taken from the Bible about it and then a small one sentence prayer.  The pictures in this truly are works of art... majestic is a word that comes to mind.

I would definitely recommend this book.

You can purchase it here.

Please note that I was sent a copy of this book for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

Comments