Review of 'The Seek and Explore' Holy Bible by Zonderkidz

This is a paperback edition Bible. The illustrations are bright and colorful.  It is what I would call the usual thickness of a Bible - so it's not a thinline etc - it's got quite a bit of size to it.

The edge of the pages are color coded too into these sections:
Israel's Covenant History
Israel's Wisdom and Songs
Israel's Prophets
Stories about Jesus
Letters from Paul
Messages on staying faithful
Wisdom teachings
Letters from other leaders
An Apocalypse.

It does have some fun maps in the back. It does not have a marker ribbon.  It does have a dedication page.

Throughout the Bible are sections explaining or discussing certain things spoken of in that part of scripture.  Each book does have an introductory section.

This Bible is nice.  For me, I prefer hardback editions of Bibles as I see them as lasting longer with a lot of use (as a Bible often has).  I'm not sure how long this would last being paperback - but I'm sure kids would really enjoy the extras within.

It is written at a third grade reading level.

Please note that I was sent this for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are entirely my own.








Comments